2021 EY Connect Day: West Catholic Prep High School
NFTE's World Series of Innovation invites young people to get involved in solving the biggest challenges facing humanity today and help advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Innovation Days are community events that pair students and volunteers in a day of learning, preparing student teams to participate in World Series of Innovation.
As a volunteer, you will coach a group of students in virtual breakout rooms and help them brainstorm and understand their customer and develop their innovation solution to the specific challenge. You will help facilitate a small group of students as they build their creative confidence and business development skills through the Design Thinking process.
**Reminder: Background Checks are not required for these engagements**
NFTE Mid-Atlantic: Philadelphia EY Connect Day
Time: 9:40 AM EST - 11:20 AM EST
- Device (computer or tablet) with a camera and mic, you must be 'camera ready'
- Strong internet connection for a webconference
- Ability to connect to Zoom videoconferencing, this may require using your personal device if your organization blocks Zoom
- Review the World Series of Innovation website for more information.
- Attend a mandatory virtual training session on November 2.
- Be willing to encourage, listen, facilitate, and support students during the brainstorming and ideation process.
NFTE will provide you with a calendar invite/Zoom meeting info at least 48 hours after your sign up is confirmed.
Children & Youth Education
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: